Self-catering accommodation for up to 4 adults or families of 4 (or perhaps 5 if children are smaller, please contact us if you are a family of 5!)
- Two bedrooms (adjacent and sharing a porch entrance directly from the garden / driveway), one with king-size bed, the other can be made up as a twin room or as a double with superking size bed.
- Separate toilet and shower rooms with free environmentally-friendly toiletries.
- Self-catering kitchen with cooker (oven, grill and stovetop), microwave, kettle, toaster and fridge (also washing machine). We provide cleaning products, teas & coffee, oil & vinegar for your stay.
- Lounge / Dining Room, sun-filled in the evening, opens out onto the main garden.
- Garden access with exclusive use of front garden, and additional access to a patio area off the kitchen with seating and BBQ for al fresco meals!
Cleaning and hygiene
- Increased cleaning measures with a full hygiene clean-through, conducted between guests. We are implementing slightly earlier check-out and later check-in times: this gives us time to thoroughly clean the premises, with an emphasis on specific areas where there is a higher risk of the potential spread of COVID 19.
Not your average self-catering accommodation!
We are delighted to be able to offer a range of services and home grown / home-made produce from our smallholding…
- Order your breakfast hamper daily! (additional costs apply)
Everything you need for breaky! Choose from items such as freshly baked bread, cereal, home-made jam, freshly pressed apple juice from our orchard, organic butter & milk (including our own goats milk), free range hen and duck eggs from our small flock, plus a few old favourites like vegemite and peanut butter. Build your perfect breakfast!
- At Farmtoun we are passionate about sustainability and grow a variety of produce on a small scale, throughout the main summer season we will have a variety of seasonal vegetables, fruit and salad greens available for you to purchase, we can harvest them together if you like!
- Goat walks, meet the goats, wildflower spotting walks (june only) and informal tours of our diverse smallholding give you an opportunity to see what it’s really like to ‘live from the land’.
Our growing local resources library with Ordinance Survey maps, local, cultural and historical interest information.
In the meanwhile – get in touch & we will respond as soon as we can, we offer a 10% discount when you book direct.
Book Now 07875293588